Wood Pallets (with ISPM 15):
Our pallets or skids are developed according to the needs of the client under an officially recognized technical specifications and compatible with forklift handling or stevedoring, ensuring the storage and transportation of their goods and charges, plus the handling and the movement of various objects while little manageable, heavy and / or bulky.
Pallets for Export
We are certified by the ICA to perform heat treatment (HT) to our packaging to meet the International Standard for Phytosanitary Measures (ISPM No.15), which is required for all exports and imports using wood packaging. We are one of the first companies in Colombia that received the certification ISPM 15.
[toggle title=»More about ISPM 15″ – NIMF 15]
Madepal complies with the norm ISPM-15 (CO-76 005-HT-DB): International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM-15), of the United Nations Organization for Food and Agriculture (FAO). The ISPM 15 entered into force in 2004 which guarantees phytosanitary heat treatment of pallets and wood packaging for exports.
This rule basically states that such wood packaging must have phytosanitary treatments and a mark of such performed treatment. Our products have a mark indelibly stamped on the wood with a nomenclature that is regulated in ISPM 15 (HT-CO-76005-DB).
- The two-letter country ISO.
- The identification code number assigned by the Colombian Agricultural Institute (ICA).
- Abbreviation of treatment applied in accordance with the International Plant Protection Convention, (HT is heat, MB indicates methyl bromide (banned since 2009) and DB that treated wood has been debarked).
Heat Treatment (HT): Temperature of 56 ° C for 30 minutes in the center of the wood (only treatment Fitosaniatario allowed)
Besides these phytosanitary measures each country can make a packaging inspection prior to entry of the pallets to the country where they will be subject to rejection if they have holes and bark with symptoms of insect attacks.[/toggle]
Wood Pallets: Measures
We handle different types of pallets and measures. Standards tend to vary from country to country.
- ISO pallets (ISO Standard 6780): American Standard. Dimensions 1200 x 1000 mm (47.24 x 39.37 in)
- EUROPALLET (EUR-pallet | Euro-pallet | EPAL-pallet): European standard 1200 x 800 mm (47.24 in x 31.50 in)
Other common pallets:
- 1150 x 1100 mm (45.28 x 43.31 in)
- 1200 x 1200 mm (47.24 x 47.24 in)
- 1140 × 1140 mm (44.9 × 44.9 in)
- 1250 x 1500 mm ( 49.21 x 59.06 in)
- 1250 x 1250 mm (49.21 x 49.21 in)
- 1219 × 1016 mm (48 × 40 in)
- 1067 × 1067 mm (42 × 42 in)
- 1219 × 1219 mm (48 × 48 in)
Types of Pallets
Types of pallets: Two Way Entry, Four Way Entry, Single Base, Doble Base, Wing, Close Boarded y Reversible.
[download_button link=»https://madepal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ficha-tecnica-estiba.pdf»]Data sheet (Spanish Only)[/download_button]